DMCA Contact Form
We are committed to terminate users and/or websites that we consider to be repeat infringers. To report a copyright violation, send a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to our registered address at Suite 3201, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 11 Pedder Street, Central, Hong Kong. Please note that notices that are successfully countered, rejected on fair use grounds, or deemed to be fraudulent are not counted against a user or website.
You must include the following in your complaint:
- A signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail so that Globics may identify that material. For example, we require a link to the specific webpage that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the page that you are referring to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.